The only source of knowledge is experience. – Albert Einstein
We are looking for creative, experienced talent to help fuel our continued growth in our Senior Living Studio. If you see yourself in a fun, fast-paced, diverse studio environment, then Meyer may be the perfect fit for you.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your resume to Mike Stanczak at email@example.com.
Interiors Project Manager:
Looking for an engaging, pro-active and organized Project Manager to lead one of Meyer’s expanding senior living interior design teams. We believe a qualified candidate will have 8-10 years experience in senior living design, in addition to delegation, presentation, team mentoring and client interaction skills. Project management abilities need to be balanced with thorough understanding, knowledge and experience in Revit construction documentation and interior detailing. Refined communication and listening skills a requirement. FFE experience necessary. NCIDQ, LEED and/or WELL accreditations a plus.
The following information is intended to be a guideline of the minimum responsibilities and tasks that a person with this title should be able to perform, efficiently and effectively, on a regular basis. The list is not all inclusive nor is it intended to limit one’s possibilities for performing duties over and above what is listed below. From time to time due to project workload, project scope, and general business conditions, individuals with this title may be performing responsibilities and tasks that are also found under other title descriptions.
Overall, Meyer expects that all employees will work to: meet the client’s objectives, provide documentation as required for the contractual scope, keep the project on schedule, stay within the scope of the contract (both design and fee), add to Meyer’s culture and studio environment and continue your growth and development as a design professional.
- Exhibit competency and ability to perform all Senior Designer Level Responsibilities
- Schedule and prioritize team projects; workload management and reporting
- Pre and post contract document negotiation, preparation, distribution and follow-up
- Direct and monitor team efforts to ensure project contract conformity and profitability
- Invoice projects, in conjunction with finance accounting team
- Monitor and address account receivables / collections with finance accounting team
- Understand and support firm liability considerations
- Establish and communicate design direction with client and project team
- Responsible for the project’s quality control, accuracy and alignment with contract and objectives
- Facilitate pro-active, creative solutions to project challenges
- Manage all design services, phases and tasks related to these services
- Understand tenant / client representative, broker and project manager processes and players
- Oversee a variety of design projects; independent of SF and complexity
- Foster and maintain effective internal and external communications with all team members
Personnel / Meyer
- Lead overall team efforts and activities
- Mentor team members in professional growth and development
- Participate in employee / team member reviews
- Support Meyer internal standards, business goals and culture initiatives and programs
- Develop / reinforce client relationships throughout project design process and beyond
- Participation in sales presentations and business development efforts
- Foster / maintain client relations through external business activities and industry events (phone calls, lunch, dinner, conferences, award ceremonies, industry events, etc.)
Performance metrics to be evaluated yearly as part of review process:
- Project workload organization and monitoring (contract management, planning / scheduling)
- Design studio team development (mentoring, project creativity and accuracy, process betterment)
- External activity (client and industry) and support of the Meyer processes and culture